STORM DAMAGE RESTORATION
Hurricanes, hail, wind, and tornadoes are what most people think causes storm damage. However, strong weather systems, thunderstorms or wind gusts can, also, cause a significant amount of damage. Many times, this damage cannot be seen from the ground.
Our roofing contractors will inspect your damage and give your project the immediate attention it demands. We can provide emergency mitigation services like tarping your roof. Also, we document your damage for the insurance company and we will make sure all your damage is identified and included in your claim. Then, our professional craftsmen will bring your home back to its original condition, or better.
Free Inspections and Estimates
There may be more damage than just your roof! Many times wind and hail can damage your roof and you will not be able to see the damage from the ground. We will come to your home or business, and do a four perspective inspection which includes:
We look for missing or cracked shingles, roof penetration, water leaks and stains, fence, gutter, siding/brick and window damage. Our team of certified inspectors are trained and equipped to give you peace of mind. They will document all your damage for you and your insurance company.
Emergency Tarp Services
Many times, a storm will pass through and do hidden or significant damage. Your home may have an open roof, penetration or missing shingles that is allowing rain, water and weather to penetrate and cause further damage.
Our relationship with insurance companies will allow us to come out and install tarps to minimize ongoing damage, loss of comfort and reduce disruption of services. Once the storm has passed, then we can begin the restoration process with your insurance company.
Roofing and Contractor Services
Because we are a contractor for multiple services, we can make the task of restoring your property to better than pre storm damage condition simple and easy for you. Here is how we help you. Our goal is for you to be 100% satisfied.
Here is how we help you.
- We inspect and document all your damage so your insurance claim is complete.
- We join you on the phone when you call in your insurance claim.
- We represent your damage to the insurance company when they come to your property to inspect and write up your claim.
- Once the claim is approved, you will receive a first check. We use this money to buy your material and have it delivered to your property.
- You will be responsible for paying for your deductible. If you need to finanace your deductible, we have an arrangement with Wells Fargo. We also accept credit cards.
- Next, the project date is scheduled and our project manager works with you and our contractors to make the restoration as simple and convenient as possible.
- Once completed, you sign off on the project and the insurance company will send the final claim check.